We believe that working in the caring industry is a vocation. Our passion and drive gives us the edge over our competitors by striving to be the number one provider of community care and support services.
All staff are selected fairly, consistently and in accordance with legal, organisational and vetting requirements.
Some of key training points are:
- A Comprehensive Induction for Staff at all Levels.
- Access to Good Training Facilities and Resources.
- A Focus on Certified Qualifications Including NVQ 2,3, & 4 (NI only)
- Membership of Professional Bodies (NI only)
- Recognition of Training and Work Successes
- Bespoke Training, in line with Client's needs
- An Appropriate Training Budget for Learning & Development Opportunities
- Mandatory Refresher Training
Core Training Themes for Care Assistants
All Homecare staff complete a comprehensive induction training programme, progressing through a series of workbooks which are designed to develop their understanding and appreciation of all areas of service delivery. Induction programmes are tailored to specific job roles. Topics covered in the care worker induction programme are as follows:
Understanding the Homecare Principles of Care
Understanding Homecare and your role as a Care Assistant
Maintain Safety at Work
Recognise and Respond to Abuse and Neglect
Why work for us?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enhanced NVQ rates
- Car rental scheme
- Free transport (In most areas)
- Free award winning training
- Work on your own or as part of a team
- Full time & flexible working opportunities available
- Free staff counselling service
- Childcare initiatives
- Recruitment bonuses
- Career development opportunities in a growing sector
- Opportunities to share in the companies charitable initiatives