Homecare Support Services provide services to individuals and families, many of whom present with multi-complex needs.
Some individuals simply require advice and guidance to enable them to maintain their own home.
Range of Clients
We support and smooth the transition to independent living for:
- People with housing needs
- People at risk of domestic violence
- People with addictions
- Single or young parents
- People with mental health needs
- People with learning disabilities
- People leaving care
Homecare’s Peripatetic service delivers a person centred approach to meet individual needs. The service is three fold centred around housing, support and care.
Reduce Bed Blocking
It can reduce bed blocking by allowing vulnerable people to access emergency and temporary accommodation. It also helps them to secure permanent accommodation and maintain tenancy.
Intensive support is also offered, supporting people with multicomplex needs or transient lifestyles for a minimum of 2 years. We have a multi-disciplinary team on hand, available 7 days a week.
We work in partnership with:
- Health Service Executive
- Northern Ireland Housing Executive
- Health and Social Care Trust
Strategic relevance includes:
- Anti-poverty and social inclusion
- Your Health, Your Future - A Vision for Change
- Suicide Prevention Strategy
- Mental Health Strategy
- Bamford Review